Well, I made a soundtrack list up for my paranormal romance, Love Immortal too, as I had so much fun thinking one up for Heart of Darkness. This one has a slower pace, more love songs and ones that are a bit more emotional. I think it reflects the story well, and some of these were used when writing scenes in the book.
1. So Far Away – Staind
2. You – Fisher
3. Storm – Lifehouse
4. Make Me Believe – Tupelo Honey
5. Mercy – OneRepublic
6. We are Broken – Paramore
7. Learning – Green River Ordinance
8. Bend and Not Break – Dashboard Confessional
9. Heaven (Little by Little) – Theory of a Deadman
10. What About Now – Daughtry
11. I Will Love You – Fisher
12. When it all Falls – 7 Days Away
13. Wait For Me – Theory of a Deadman
14. Wake Up Call – BulletProof Messenger
So again… do you think they’re good tunes for a soundtrack for a long paranormal romance? Nice and emotional, harder in parts… I think they’re good.